Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme.


We hope that everyone enjoys this meme, which is all about photos of animals/critters. We try not to complicate CC with many rules, but we do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun!

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Camera-Critters #43

Welcome to the Camera-Critters meme. I hope that everyone enjoys this meme which is all about photos of animals/critters. So make your post, link back to here, visit other Camera-Critters captures, and have fun! Each week, on Sunday evening/night, a Camera-Critters capture from that week will be randomly selected to be featured in the sidebar of this blog until the next Sunday.

HUGE THANKS TO ALL OF THE CAMERA-CRITTERS PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING CC SUCH A SUCCESSFUL MEME.

I try not to complicate CC with many rules, but I do ask that you please use a CC badge or link back to Camera-Critters in some way. Thank you.


* * My wonderful, talented, and beautiful friend Tammy is joining with me to create a "Camera-Critters Team". With my working so many jobs, it has become difficult for me to keep up with everything, and I often do not succeed in visiting all the Camera-Critters posts. Tammy has graciously offered to help. So, please welcome Tammy as part of the Camera-Critters Team. * *
And she has joined just in time, because I'm sick and don't even have my own Camera-Critters posts ready yet. So, my posts will have to wait until I get home from work - I'll be late, y'all.

41 comments:

docemdy said...

Welcome Tammy!

Bruce said...

Thanks Tammy...all of us critters out here appreciate your help so that we can all see each other:)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Tammy. Misty I hope you feel better. Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another great week of CC and welcome Tammy :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Tammy. My critter is up

Mr Linky seems to have moved to "blenza2.com" - perhaps you can find him there :)

Carolina said...

Welcome Tammy, good for you!
My critters are up, though it's not yet sunday here. Oh well.....
Off to see the others now!

david mcmahon said...

Welcome to a wonderful meme, Tammy. Look after yourself, Mist. Get better soon .....

Grammy said...

Hi Tammy welcome to all the fun.
Have a great week.
Grammy
Missouri, USA

Anonymous said...

My photo this week is multi-tasking and has been my entry for Shadow Shot Sunday, Wordless Weds, and now Camera Critters! I'm not lazy, I'm just creative! LoL.

Have a great weekend.

Rhea said...

It's an Annie CC Saturday for me! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon m'dear!

Welcome to Tammy!!!

My camera critter post is here! :) Our family pet is taking a nap. Come see.

Happy Weekend to all.

Terri said...

Way to go Tammy - what a good friend! Hope you feel better soon Misty.

Unknown said...

Red white and blue - But not what you think. :)

Tink *~*~* said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, but happy that you've got help *waves to Tammy*

I hope you're on the mend quicker than quick!

My Mobile Adventures *~*~* presents - Eagles from the Florida Gulf Coast

Tink *~*~*

Carletta said...

Hey Misty, be sure and take care of yourself and feel better soon.

Welcome Tammy. I know you've been around from the start of the meme and will make a wonderful partner for Misty!! A big thanks!

Mimi said...

Welcome Tammy!

Snap said...

Welcome Tammy and thank you!

More backyard birding is up!

Unknown said...

Welcome to Tammy and I hope you are feeling better soon, Misty !!!

Mamapippa ... said...

Sorry, my first entry is a wrong one ...

Pat - Arkansas said...

Hope you get well soon, Misty! And, thanks, Tammy, for your help. You two will make a great CC team.

b13 said...

Tammy, thanks for helping! And Misty, I love this meme.

Lapa37 said...

Welcome Tammy you are just a busy little beaver lately.It is amazing how wonderful and helpful you are.

Flo said...

This meme must be a lot of work, thanks for doing it. And thank you Tammy for helping out.

Anonymous said...

A vintage dog photo this week! Enjoy!

bcmomtoo said...

Tammy is such a good friend.

Feel better, Misty!

David Edward said...

it is a perfect day in my mountain paradise - i guess I will go kayaking on the lake

Manz said...

Weclome Tammy!!
And I hope that you feeling better Misty.

Quick story:
I thought I'd be a smart Aussie this week... being 14hrs ahead of you, I've waited until my Sun to do my post, which leaves me posting late on your Sat. So this week, I had my post ready on 'my Sat'... but alas, the cc post was not open before I went to bed :(

So here I am posting late again.

I hope cc members enjoy this weeks post of mine "Jonesy's Wild Ways"

Manz said...

Forgive my "early morning" typos!

Anonymous said...

My camera critter entry is up. Happy Sunday.

Toni said...

Love Tammy!!! Hope you get to feeling better!

Ice Pony Girl said...

Hope you're well soon! Sleepy beagle on my blog.

judi/Gmj said...

73. judi is an error.
90. judi is real.

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammy, thanks for the help and welcome! Misty, get well soon! Everyone have a great CC weekend! I chose the White-breasted Nuthatch for my critter this week.

Amazing Gracie said...

Thanks to you for hosting this!
I have forgotten to post - this is a new meme for me, so hopefully, I'll get in the routine. I love seeing blogger's critters...
~~~Blessings~~~

Anonymous said...

Mooo Mooooo

Happy Sunday!

Mattyboy said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

take care

Martha said...

I've got mine posted for this week (I also put it under last week by mistake!)

T said...

I just entered my url. I will start posting next week.

Great critters everyone.:)

storyteller said...

I'm sure Tammy will be a big help! I don't know how you've managed all this time on your own. Hope you're feeling better. I'm LATE with my Camera Critters, but it's finally up at Small Reflections.
Hugs and blessings,

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome! There isn't a better meme out there or better participants that I would want to join. Thank you all again!

Busy Mom in Iowa said...

It's been a while...here's my critter for the week

http://busymominiowa.blogspot.com/2009/02/camera-critters-2709.html